Compared to others who do what you do, rank yourself on: reputation, knowledge, expertise, tools, handiness.
- Reputation – could be better, I am scared of putting myself out there so not many people know of me.
- Knowledge – could always improve, the more I learn, the more I learn how much left there is to learn.
- Expertise – So many people are far better than me on both design and development
- Tools – I have decent tools, but upgrading them would make my job easier (and quicker)
- Handiness – This is my strong side, if I don’t know how to do something I find out how to do it. I usually not only solve problems, but do my best to learn and solve them in the best way possible for the client and for my craftmanship.
Which will you invest in developing?
I will invest time and other resources in all of these areas, but particularly the first four ones. Put myself out there and share my insights and thoughts with the world and meet with people to build my reputation, never stop learning and building my expertise in various circumstances and gradually invest in better tools. My handiness I work on simultaneously in every project.